Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Injured India sailor awaits rescue 3,300km from Australia's coastIndian Navy officer Tomy suffered serious back injury in extreme weather during the Golden Globe Race.
- Armenians head to municipal polls in first post-revolution voteMunicipal elections in the country's capital are crucial for Armenia's new, reform-minded government.
- Macedonia president urges boycott of name-change referendumThe country could change its name to North Macedonia to appease Greece and ease its joining of international bodies.
- Maldives election: Counting begins after 'extraordinary turnout'Officials added three hours to voting time in presidential election following extraordinary turnout.
- France hopes Ryder Cup will invigorate nation's interest in golfFrance counts down to the start of the Ryder Cup, but is the public enthusiastic about golf's biggest team tournament?
- Prison Inside Me: Providing Koreans peace and solitude in a cellCentre in Korea providing busy, stressed out and frazzled Koreans a chance at tranquility and self-reflection.
- Yemenis find refuge, little else, in Djibouti's Obock campMore than 1,500 Yemenis are languishing at a camp in the Horn of Africa country, where hunger and anguish is widespread.
- Injured India sailor awaits rescue 3,300km from Australia's coast
Category Archives: Al-Aashiqeen
Ashura (10th Muḥarram): A Day of Joy or Grief? Much confusion surrounds this day. Some Muslims treat this occasion as a day of celebration and joy, and a time where special dishes are prepared. Conversely, some spend the very same … Continue reading
Assalamu Alaykum Muharram is one of our sacred months in the Islamic calendar and it is generally encouraged to fast throughout this month. The Prophet Muhammad (sall Allahu – alayhi was sallam) said: “The best of fasting after Ramadan is … Continue reading