Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Jerusalem: Media flashpoints and erased narrativesTropes, omissions and flaws in the coverage of US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Plus, WhatsApp in India.
- Does the right to free speech endanger minorities?Do Muslim communities have a particular problem with the right to free speech, or has Islam been unfairly targeted?
- Nigerian law graduate denied call to bar over hijabAmasa Firdaus 'dress code violation' sparks fierce debate on social media, with many calling for #JusticeforFirdaus.
- Debate: Is freedom of speech absolute?Should so-called 'hate speech' be restricted, or would doing so threaten democracy?
- Hassan Diab case: 'A labyrinth of injustice'Despite overwhelming evidence of his innocence, Lebanese Canadian professor has spent three years in French prison.
- US: Jury deliberation begins for first J20 defendantsTrial winds down for six facing charges related to their alleged participation in protests against Trump's inauguration.
- US to UNSC: North Korea must stop tests, start talkingUS secretary of state says North Korea must stop 'threatening behaviour' before talks with Washington can resume.
- Jerusalem: Media flashpoints and erased narratives
Monthly Archives: October 2013
THE TAKBEERAAT OF TASHREEQ It is Wajib (incumbent) for every adult Muslim male to recite the Takbirat of Tashreeq after every Fardh Salat-performed with Jamat or individually from the Fajr of the 9th of Zul-Hijjah to the Asr of the … Continue reading
Ways We Can Maximize The First Ten Days Of ZUL HIJJAH Purifying our intentions: “Verily actions are judged by intention.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim) It is crucial that we purify & correct our intentions before doing any acts of worship. This … Continue reading