Dhul Qa’dah is the eleventh month of the Islamic Calendar. It is a month amongst the months of Hajj.
Events that took place during the month of Dhul-Qa’dah:
1) The battle of Khandaq (trench) or Ahzaab took place in 5 A.H.
2) Truce (Treaty) of Hudaibiyah in 6 A.H
3) 6 A.H, Bay’at ur Ridhwaan (The oath of allegiance taken under the tree taken to avenge the death of Uthmaan [radiyallahu anhu])
4) The return to Makkah for the performance of Umrah by the Nabi [Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam] and his Sahaabah [radiyallahu anhum]) in 7 A.H.
Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Injured India sailor awaits rescue 3,300km from Australia's coastIndian Navy officer Tomy suffered serious back injury in extreme weather during the Golden Globe Race.
- Armenians head to municipal polls in first post-revolution voteMunicipal elections in the country's capital are crucial for Armenia's new, reform-minded government.
- Macedonia president urges boycott of name-change referendumThe country could change its name to North Macedonia to appease Greece and ease its joining of international bodies.
- Maldives election: Counting begins after 'extraordinary turnout'Officials added three hours to voting time in presidential election following extraordinary turnout.
- France hopes Ryder Cup will invigorate nation's interest in golfFrance counts down to the start of the Ryder Cup, but is the public enthusiastic about golf's biggest team tournament?
- Prison Inside Me: Providing Koreans peace and solitude in a cellCentre in Korea providing busy, stressed out and frazzled Koreans a chance at tranquility and self-reflection.
- Yemenis find refuge, little else, in Djibouti's Obock campMore than 1,500 Yemenis are languishing at a camp in the Horn of Africa country, where hunger and anguish is widespread.
- Injured India sailor awaits rescue 3,300km from Australia's coast