Dhul Qa’dah is the eleventh month of the Islamic Calendar. It is a month amongst the months of Hajj.
Events that took place during the month of Dhul-Qa’dah:
1) The battle of Khandaq (trench) or Ahzaab took place in 5 A.H.
2) Truce (Treaty) of Hudaibiyah in 6 A.H
3) 6 A.H, Bay’at ur Ridhwaan (The oath of allegiance taken under the tree taken to avenge the death of Uthmaan [radiyallahu anhu])
4) The return to Makkah for the performance of Umrah by the Nabi [Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam] and his Sahaabah [radiyallahu anhum]) in 7 A.H.
Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Palestinian official: Unity deal will aid peace processPalestinian parties say they will stand firm after statement from US official against Hamas' role in unity government.
- S Chandrasekhar: Why Google honours him todayIt took over 30 years for the world to recognize Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar's discoveries.
- Malta reporters unite after Caruana Galizia murderHundreds of news industry workers gather outside parliament to protest killing of top investigative journalist.
- Adani coal mine 'devastating' for AustraliaControversial Adani coal mine project is about to break ground in Australia amid protests over environmental impact.
- Australia's Mine GamesInsight into the fight to stop an Indian company's plans of opening one of the world's largest coal mines in Australia.
- Jojutla struggles a month after deadly Mexico quakeResidents of a town outside of Mexico City worry it will take years to rebuild their lives after 7.1 tremor last month.
- The Catalan crisis is not just about nationalismWhat is happening in Catalonia is a symptom of much larger crisis that liberal democracies are suffering from.
- Palestinian official: Unity deal will aid peace process