Dhul Qa’dah is the eleventh month of the Islamic Calendar. It is a month amongst the months of Hajj.
Events that took place during the month of Dhul-Qa’dah:
1) The battle of Khandaq (trench) or Ahzaab took place in 5 A.H.
2) Truce (Treaty) of Hudaibiyah in 6 A.H
3) 6 A.H, Bay’at ur Ridhwaan (The oath of allegiance taken under the tree taken to avenge the death of Uthmaan [radiyallahu anhu])
4) The return to Makkah for the performance of Umrah by the Nabi [Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam] and his Sahaabah [radiyallahu anhum]) in 7 A.H.
Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- French 'hero' policeman who took place of hostage diesPoliceman who swapped himself for a hostage in Friday's attack has died of his wounds, interior minister says.
- What happened to Ukraine's border wall against Russia?Announced in 2014 as a defence border, lack of funds and corruption charges stall building with 15 percent constructed.
- Croatia's anti-fascist football club battles far rightZagreb 041 hopes to provide an alternative to mainstream football culture, where racism among fans is rife.
- On torture, war crimes and Trump's pick for CIA directorGina Haspel, Trumpâ€™s CIA director pick, oversaw the torture of dozens of people.
- Protests erupt in Barcelona after Catalan leaders jailedSpanish High Court detains five Catalan politicians for their involvement in the region's October secessionist bid.
- Species worldwide in decline as result of human activityOver the coming decades, climate change will worsen the loss of biodiversity even more, the report warned.
- Is the United States becoming more belligerent?Foreign policy hawk John Bolton is to take over as US national security adviser.
- French 'hero' policeman who took place of hostage dies