IMPORTANCE OF FIRST TEN DAYS OF ZUL-HIJJAH
The first ten days of Zul Hijjah are among the most magnificent days in Islamic calendar. Rasulullah (SAW) said: “There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days.”(Bukhari)
Rasulullah (SAW), has said, “One fast during these days is equal to the fasting of one complete year, and the worship of one night during this period is equal to the worship of “Laylatul-Qadr”. (Tirmizi)
Every Muslim should avail oneself of this wonderful opportunity by performing as much Ibadah (acts of worship) as he or she can during this period.
Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- What's triggering protests in Nicaragua?President Daniel Ortega is under pressure to step down, but the leader blames others for the months of turmoil.
- Trump says ex-lawyer's tape over 'model payment' may be illegalMichael Cohen's recording adds to questions about whether Trump tried to quash damaging stories before 2016 election.
- French investigators raid home of Macron's ex-bodyguardCriticism of Macron's government mounts over alleged mishandling of incident in which his bodyguard beat a protester.
- Iran currency halves in less than a yearShoppers in Iran are feeling the pinch.
- Jill Stein on US Green party ambitions and challengesAl Jazeera spoke to the leader of the Green party about their plans to capitalise on US voters' frustration with politics as usual in Washington.
- EU position on Brexit must evolve: Theresa MayPredictions of Theresa May's political demise are still swirling as she struggles to reconcile opposing views within her party and the EU's negotiating position on Brexit.
- At least 10 Iranian Revolutionary Guards killed in border attackIranian border guards were killed by unidentified gunmen near the Iraqi border.
- What's triggering protests in Nicaragua?