Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- WHO designates new COVID strain Omicron as ‘variant of concern’Several countries impose travel restrictions as new variant detected in South Africa raises global alarm.
- Biden calls for intellectual property waivers on COVID vaccinesWorld Trade Organization negotiations over waivers are currently deadlocked amid opposition by some wealthy nations.
- Hundreds protest in Jordan against water-energy deal with IsraelCritics say the deal leaves Jordan dependent on Israel without providing a solution to the country's water problems.
- Who is to blame for refugee tragedy in Calais?France and the UK criticise each other for the deaths of dozens trying to cross the English Channel.
- ‘Finding scapegoats’: S Africa slams ‘unjustified’ travel bansHealth minister says countries' move to impose curbs on it because of newly identified coronavirus variant is draconian.
- Merck’s COVID pill shows lower efficacy in updated studyDrugmaker says final analysis of trial results showed molnupiravir showed 30 percent risk reduction.
- Black Friday is back but with thinner crowds, fewer discountsA shift online, COVID fears and less-steep discounts have thinned crowds on the day after the US Thanksgiving holiday.
- WHO designates new COVID strain Omicron as ‘variant of concern’
Category Archives: Faith Essentials
The lecture will be streamed at 6.30pm on 8 April 2020 (GMT+2) on YouTube and Facebook. Please click on the poster below to access the kitab with surah Yasin and the duah to be recited afterwards. Audio recordings of surah … Continue reading