Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- ‘We are fed up’: Guatemalans continue anti-government protestsGuatemala's Congress annulled a contentious budget this week, but protesters are still calling for president to resign.
- Brazilians to vote in municipal runoff as COVID-19 ragesRunoff races for Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil's two most-populous cities, will be among those held on Sunday.
- UK, France sign new deal to curb Channel migrant crossingsUK interior minister Priti Patel said under the deal the number of officers patrolling French beaches would double.
- Montenegro and Serbia expel each other’s ambassadorsPodgorica cites 'continuous meddling in internal affairs' as reason for expulsion; Belgrade responds in kind.
- Canada enacts new regulations before US drug import ruleRule allowing US pharmacists and wholesalers to import prescription drugs in bulk from Canada comes into effect Monday.
- Dozens killed in attack on farm workers in NigeriaSome 40 people reported 'slaughtered' in attack on labourers working in rice fields in Borno state, northeast Nigeria.
- ‘Harsh revenge’: How will Iran respond to scientist’s killing?Iran weighs its options for taking revenge for the assassination of nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh.
- ‘We are fed up’: Guatemalans continue anti-government protests
Monthly Archives: January 2020
This course is commencing on the 23rd of January, 2020 between Maghrib and Esha’i. Please read the introduction prior to the start of the class. The book for this course can be accessed here.
Assalamu Alaykum Please refer to the following guide pertaining the masjid’s adult education programme.
Assalamu Alaykum This workshop starts on the 20th of January 2020 and will commence after Maghrib salaah. This class will cover all aspects of the Fiqh concerning the Janazah with associated death and burial rites. Students will interact with demonstration … Continue reading
The masjid was honoured to have Sheikh Badee’uz Zamaan from Cape Town