Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Latin America coronavirus deaths top 50,000: Live updatesSouth America cases near one million with Brazil registering half of infections as other countries prepare to reopen.
- George Floyd: US protests over police brutality intensify - LiveSeveral US states activate National Guard troops as protests over police killings of unarmed Black people grow.
- Trump postpones G7 summit, seeks to expand invitation listUS president says he wants to expand the list of countries invited to include Australia, Russia, South Korea and India.
- Britain at 'dangerous moment' as lockdown to ease: Live updatesEngland's deputy chief medical officer warns that people would need to follow guidelines as lockdown measures relaxed.
- George Floyd protests: Minnesota fully mobilises National GuardMinneapolis braces for fifth night of protests as activists demand charges for all four cops involved in Floyd's death.
- Iran's mosques to resume daily prayers as lockdown easesIran, hit by the deadliest outbreak of the virus, began to loosen restrictions on human interaction in April.
- Journalist killed in Kabul bomb blast targeting TV workersDriver also killed and at least four others wounded when bus carrying TV station employees bombed in Afghan capital.
- Latin America coronavirus deaths top 50,000: Live updates
Monthly Archives: January 2020
This course is commencing on the 23rd of January, 2020 between Maghrib and Esha’i. Please read the introduction prior to the start of the class. The book for this course can be accessed here.
Assalamu Alaykum Please refer to the following guide pertaining the masjid’s adult education programme.
Assalamu Alaykum This workshop starts on the 20th of January 2020 and will commence after Maghrib salaah. This class will cover all aspects of the Fiqh concerning the Janazah with associated death and burial rites. Students will interact with demonstration … Continue reading
The masjid was honoured to have Sheikh Badee’uz Zamaan from Cape Town