Dhul Qa’dah is the eleventh month of the Islamic Calendar. It is a month amongst the months of Hajj.
Events that took place during the month of Dhul-Qa’dah:
1) The battle of Khandaq (trench) or Ahzaab took place in 5 A.H.
2) Truce (Treaty) of Hudaibiyah in 6 A.H
3) 6 A.H, Bay’at ur Ridhwaan (The oath of allegiance taken under the tree taken to avenge the death of Uthmaan [radiyallahu anhu])
4) The return to Makkah for the performance of Umrah by the Nabi [Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam] and his Sahaabah [radiyallahu anhum]) in 7 A.H.
Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Kenya attack leaves 14 dead, siege over says presidentUhuru Kenyatta says more than 700 people rescued from the hotel complex following attack claimed by al-Shabab.
- Jerusalem's Palestinian CabbiesPalestinian taxi drivers reflect on the Israeli occupation, argumentative passengers and regional politics.
- US envoy due in Islamabad as Afghan peace talks falterZalmay Khalilzad likely to meet Pakistani officials as Afghan Taliban threaten to quit talks to end the 17-year war.
- Theresa May cornered as she faces no-confidence vote over BrexitBritish prime minister's EU divorce plans in tatters as parliamentarians prepare to vote on her leadership's future.
- Syrian Kurds reject Turkey-controlled security zoneSenior political leader says any 'security' role for Turkey will upset the balance in the region as attack fears rise.
- Kabul's air pollution kills more people than warThe government says if air quality levels reach dangerous levels, there are other measures that can be implemented.
- US arrests journalist working for Iran's state Press TVIranian broadcaster says Marzieh Hashemi was arrested after landing at St Louis international airport.
- Kenya attack leaves 14 dead, siege over says president