Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Should rich nations dump their rubbish on developing countries?A dispute between the Philippines and Canada is exposing the dirty side of the global trade in waste disposal.
- US to reveal economic part of Palestine peace plan in BahrainUS announces June conference to encourage investment in Palestinians as first part of 'deal of the century' peace plan.
- Billionaire pledges to wipe out student debt for class of 2019Robert Smith has pledged to pay an estimated $40m debt of entire graduating class at historic black college Morehouse.
- Saudi, UAE see sufficient oil supplies despite Iran tensionsSaudi official says OPEC+ nations favour 'gently' driving down oil inventories despite uncertainty over Iran exports.
- Ramadan becomes a struggle in cyclone-hit northern MozambiqueMuslims in the region spend their Ramadan trying to rebuild their lives amid shortage of food and damaged mosques.
- Sudan's opposition and ruling military council resume talksAlliance for Freedom and Change insists a civilian-led authority govern the country during the three year transition.
- 'No to Nationalism': Huge rallies in Germany before EU voteTens of thousands gather in cities, including Berlin and Munich, to protest against nationalist and far-right parties.
- Should rich nations dump their rubbish on developing countries?