Noble Life of The Prophet (3 Vols)
In this set of books, the events of the Prophet’s life, from the day he (S) was born and even before that day for background information-until the day he (S) died, have been recorded. Beyond enumerating the events of the Prophet’s life, lessons and morals from those events have been drawn to point out the significance of an event and the wisdom behind the Prophet’s actions or deeds, the Islamic ruling that is derived from a particular incident, and the impact that a given event should have on our character or choice of deeds is indicated. (Right-Click and Save) Download
These are selected Islamic books to improve the believer’s knowledge of Islam.
- The Beginning and the End (Al Bidaaya wa Nihaaya) (https://t.co/mGQ0abuGMH)
- The Book of Tawheed (Kitaab at-Tawheed) (https://t.co/x5Fo2FcFFs)
- The Description of the Prophet’s Prayer (Sifaat Salat an-Nabi) (https://t.co/0si91aYT6k)
- Guide to Hajj and Umrah (https://t.co/h33MP8EmMh)
- Commentary of 40 Hadiths of An-Nawawi (https://t.co/vomT73RWwb)
- The Garden of the Righteous (Ar-Riyadus Saliheen) (https://t.co/97O5eqJMJA)
- Tafseer Ibn Katheer (Juz’ ‘Amma, Part 30) (https://t.co/yjOeoO0KeK)
- Men and Women around the Messenger (Ar-Rijal wan-Nisa Hawla Rasul, Sallallahu alayhi was-salam) (https://t.co/Tc8DR5oH2b)
- The Sealed Nectar (Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum) (https://t.co/qZVtWIrs6m)
- Stories of the Prophets (https://t.co/1mkBUZKI92)
- The History of the Khalifahs who Took the Right Way (https://t.co/GY4RgARax5)
- The Prohibition of Riba in The Holy Qur’an & Hadith (https://t.co/6vcBCNEtBn)
- Riba in Islam (https://t.co/CB36AIOMyR)
- Translation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur’an in the English Language by Hilali & Muhsin Khan (https://t.co/zCJddpnsNJ)
- Tafseer Surah al-Fatihah by Shaykh Muhammad Salih Ibn Uthaymeen (https://t.co/6YegqIsipT)
- Sahih al-Bukhari (https://t.co/nIpRUc7RkA)
- Fiqh Made Easy (https://t.co/NiRfLQ7Iyk)
- The Explanation of the Beautiful and Perfect Names of Allah (https://t.co/59ftr0NJyh)
- Guidance for Fasting Muslims by Shaykh Muhammad Salih Ibn Uthaymeen (https://t.co/pVCzBSR2E1)
The noble month of Ramadaan is upon us. In South Africa, the 1st Taraweeh Salaah will insha-Allah take place tomorrow night, the 9th of July, 2013. Ramadaan is known as a month where Muslims all over the world, exert themselves in the path of Allah more than any other months. One of the aims of a Muslim is seek Allah’s (SWT) forgiveness. I have attached a link to a publication by Sheikh Abdur-Razzaaq ibn Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbaad. This lecture details the virtues and benefits of seeking forgiveness providing examples from the noble Quraan.
I hope that this will prove a benefit to each and everyone that makes the effort to read this document, Ameen.