These are selected Islamic books to improve the believer’s knowledge of Islam.
- The Beginning and the End (Al Bidaaya wa Nihaaya) (https://t.co/mGQ0abuGMH)
- The Book of Tawheed (Kitaab at-Tawheed) (https://t.co/x5Fo2FcFFs)
- The Description of the Prophet’s Prayer (Sifaat Salat an-Nabi) (https://t.co/0si91aYT6k)
- Guide to Hajj and Umrah (https://t.co/h33MP8EmMh)
- Commentary of 40 Hadiths of An-Nawawi (https://t.co/vomT73RWwb)
- The Garden of the Righteous (Ar-Riyadus Saliheen) (https://t.co/97O5eqJMJA)
- Tafseer Ibn Katheer (Juz’ ‘Amma, Part 30) (https://t.co/yjOeoO0KeK)
- Men and Women around the Messenger (Ar-Rijal wan-Nisa Hawla Rasul, Sallallahu alayhi was-salam) (https://t.co/Tc8DR5oH2b)
- The Sealed Nectar (Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum) (https://t.co/qZVtWIrs6m)
- Stories of the Prophets (https://t.co/1mkBUZKI92)
- The History of the Khalifahs who Took the Right Way (https://t.co/GY4RgARax5)
- The Prohibition of Riba in The Holy Qur’an & Hadith (https://t.co/6vcBCNEtBn)
- Riba in Islam (https://t.co/CB36AIOMyR)
- Translation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur’an in the English Language by Hilali & Muhsin Khan (https://t.co/zCJddpnsNJ)
- Tafseer Surah al-Fatihah by Shaykh Muhammad Salih Ibn Uthaymeen (https://t.co/6YegqIsipT)
- Sahih al-Bukhari (https://t.co/nIpRUc7RkA)
- Fiqh Made Easy (https://t.co/NiRfLQ7Iyk)
- The Explanation of the Beautiful and Perfect Names of Allah (https://t.co/59ftr0NJyh)
- Guidance for Fasting Muslims by Shaykh Muhammad Salih Ibn Uthaymeen (https://t.co/pVCzBSR2E1)
The noble month of Ramadaan is upon us. In South Africa, the 1st Taraweeh Salaah will insha-Allah take place tomorrow night, the 9th of July, 2013. Ramadaan is known as a month where Muslims all over the world, exert themselves in the path of Allah more than any other months. One of the aims of a Muslim is seek Allah’s (SWT) forgiveness. I have attached a link to a publication by Sheikh Abdur-Razzaaq ibn Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbaad. This lecture details the virtues and benefits of seeking forgiveness providing examples from the noble Quraan.
I hope that this will prove a benefit to each and everyone that makes the effort to read this document, Ameen.