Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- WHO designates new COVID strain Omicron as ‘variant of concern’Several countries impose travel restrictions as new variant detected in South Africa raises global alarm.
- Biden calls for intellectual property waivers on COVID vaccinesWorld Trade Organization negotiations over waivers are currently deadlocked amid opposition by some wealthy nations.
- Hundreds protest in Jordan against water-energy deal with IsraelCritics say the deal leaves Jordan dependent on Israel without providing a solution to the country's water problems.
- Who is to blame for refugee tragedy in Calais?France and the UK criticise each other for the deaths of dozens trying to cross the English Channel.
- ‘Finding scapegoats’: S Africa slams ‘unjustified’ travel bansHealth minister says countries' move to impose curbs on it because of newly identified coronavirus variant is draconian.
- Merck’s COVID pill shows lower efficacy in updated studyDrugmaker says final analysis of trial results showed molnupiravir showed 30 percent risk reduction.
- Black Friday is back but with thinner crowds, fewer discountsA shift online, COVID fears and less-steep discounts have thinned crowds on the day after the US Thanksgiving holiday.
- WHO designates new COVID strain Omicron as ‘variant of concern’
Last update on:
Moulana Abdur Rahman Laily is an active speaker and community contributor who specializes in the pillar of Hajj. His first trip to Saudi Arabia was in 1998 and it was to be the first of many times that he would be blessed with visiting the Holy Lands. Throughout this time he has developed a passion to share his experience and knowledge of Hajj with the community. He has spent time studying the Shar’i aspects of Hajj under his teachers and other scholars and has coupled this with studies in the relating fields of communication, engineering and logistics together with the vast experience of going to Hajj annually over the last two decades.
Abdur Rahman has been delivering workshops and seminars on Hajj for many years, his programs on Hajj have been appreciated by thousands of people across the globe. Abdur Rahman spends much of his free time encouraging people to make the pilgrimage; supporting and advising those who are planning to undertake Hajj, and teaching those that want to learn the essentials of this subject.
Please click on poster above to download the book that is being used for this course.