Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- US coronavirus cases top 100,000; Italy deaths rise: Live updatesNumber of fatalities in the US inches close to 1,700, pushing the global death toll to more than 27,000.
- How coronavirus is changing funeral rites, mourning and griefTraditions must adapt to social distance rules at a time when for some, physical and spiritual closeness is most needed.
- Coronavirus in US prisons: Releases positive, but 'more needed'Oversight officials and advocates say the health of inmates should be a priority in efforts to contain the coronavirus.
- US confirmed coronavirus cases top 100,000: Live updatesGlobal coronavirus death toll passes 25,000, with Italy and Spain announcing almost 2,000 fatalities in just 24 hours.
- Louisiana emerging as the next US coronavirus hot spotState officials say they could run out of ventilators and hospital beds by next week as they compete for federal funds.
- 100,000 confirmed US coronavirus cases: How many in each state?As of Friday, there have been more than 100,700 confirmed coronavirus cases and at least 1,500 deaths in the US.
- Coronavirus crisis exposes another pandemic in Honduras: AnalystsAnalysts worry corruption will exacerbate the crisis facing Honduras's already strained healthcare system.
- US coronavirus cases top 100,000; Italy deaths rise: Live updates
Moulana Abdur Rahman Laily is an active speaker and community contributor who specializes in the pillar of Hajj. His first trip to Saudi Arabia was in 1998 and it was to be the first of many times that he would be blessed with visiting the Holy Lands. Throughout this time he has developed a passion to share his experience and knowledge of Hajj with the community. He has spent time studying the Shar’i aspects of Hajj under his teachers and other scholars and has coupled this with studies in the relating fields of communication, engineering and logistics together with the vast experience of going to Hajj annually over the last two decades.
Abdur Rahman has been delivering workshops and seminars on Hajj for many years, his programs on Hajj have been appreciated by thousands of people across the globe. Abdur Rahman spends much of his free time encouraging people to make the pilgrimage; supporting and advising those who are planning to undertake Hajj, and teaching those that want to learn the essentials of this subject.
Please click on poster above to download the book that is being used for this course.
This course is commencing on the 23rd of January, 2020 between Maghrib and Esha’i. Please read the introduction prior to the start of the class.
The book for this course can be accessed here.