Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- WHO designates new COVID strain Omicron as ‘variant of concern’Several countries impose travel restrictions as new variant detected in South Africa raises global alarm.
- Biden calls for intellectual property waivers on COVID vaccinesWorld Trade Organization negotiations over waivers are currently deadlocked amid opposition by some wealthy nations.
- Hundreds protest in Jordan against water-energy deal with IsraelCritics say the deal leaves Jordan dependent on Israel without providing a solution to the country's water problems.
- Who is to blame for refugee tragedy in Calais?France and the UK criticise each other for the deaths of dozens trying to cross the English Channel.
- ‘Finding scapegoats’: S Africa slams ‘unjustified’ travel bansHealth minister says countries' move to impose curbs on it because of newly identified coronavirus variant is draconian.
- Merck’s COVID pill shows lower efficacy in updated studyDrugmaker says final analysis of trial results showed molnupiravir showed 30 percent risk reduction.
- Black Friday is back but with thinner crowds, fewer discountsA shift online, COVID fears and less-steep discounts have thinned crowds on the day after the US Thanksgiving holiday.
- WHO designates new COVID strain Omicron as ‘variant of concern’
The lecture will be streamed at 6.30pm on 8 April 2020 (GMT+2) on YouTube and Facebook. Please click on the poster below to access the kitab with surah Yasin and the duah to be recited afterwards. Audio recordings of surah Yasin and the duah are beneath the poster.
Last update on: