Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Ukraine PM offers to resign over alleged slurs against presidentAfter submitting his resignation, Oleksiy Honcharuk said President Zelenskyy was 'a model of openness and honesty'.
- Modi's party slams Washington Post's 'biased' India coverageRuling party leader says the editorial policy of the newspaper owned by Amazon CEO Bezos is 'agenda driven'.
- Ukraine PM offers resignation after audio posted onlineAudio files emerged in which Oleksiy Honcharuk reportedly criticised the president's understanding of the economy.
- Pakistan rescuers search for survivors as avalanche toll risesLandslides and avalanches bury hundreds of homes in Himalayan region of Neelam Valley as 77 people die.
- Libya conflict: UN proposes ceasefire monitorHaftar did not sign up to ceasefire deal in Moscow but agreed to comply with terms before talks in Berlin.
- Iran's Ali Khamenei delivers Friday prayer sermon in TehranSupreme leader's appearance comes at a tumultuous time after the accidental downing of a Ukrainian passenger jet.
- Japanese minister begins paternity leave after son's birthShinjiro Koizumi, son of an ex-prime minister, said he hopes to open debate on issue that remains sensitive in Japan.
- Ukraine PM offers to resign over alleged slurs against president
The masjid was honoured to have Sheikh Badee’uz Zamaan from Cape Town
Here are links to some useful English translated books of Aqeedah, Fiqh, Hadith, Tafseer, Seerah, and good knowledge which I hope will be beneficial to one and all. May Allah increase us all in sincerity.
- The Beginning and the End (Al Bidaaya wa Nihaaya) (https://t.co/mGQ0abuGMH)
- The Book of Tawheed (Kitaab at-Tawheed) (https://t.co/x5Fo2FcFFs)
- The Description of the Prophet’s Prayer (Sifaat Salat an-Nabi) (https://t.co/0si91aYT6k)
- Guide to Hajj and Umrah (https://t.co/h33MP8EmMh)
- Commentary of 40 Hadiths of An-Nawawi (https://t.co/vomT73RWwb)
- The Garden of the Righteous (Ar-Riyadus Saliheen) (https://t.co/97O5eqJMJA)
- Tafseer Ibn Katheer (Juz’ ‘Amma, Part 30) (https://t.co/yjOeoO0KeK)
- Men and Women around the Messenger (Ar-Rijal wan-Nisa Hawla Rasul, Sallallahu alayhi was-salam) (https://t.co/Tc8DR5oH2b)
- The Sealed Nectar (Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum) (https://t.co/qZVtWIrs6m)
- Stories of the Prophets (https://t.co/1mkBUZKI92)
- The History of the Khalifahs who Took the Right Way (https://t.co/GY4RgARax5)
- The Prohibition of Riba in The Holy Qur’an & Hadith (https://t.co/6vcBCNEtBn)
- Riba in Islam (https://t.co/CB36AIOMyR)
- Translation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur’an in the English Language by Hilali & Muhsin Khan (https://t.co/zCJddpnsNJ)
- Tafseer Surah al-Fatihah by Shaykh Muhammad Salih Ibn Uthaymeen (https://t.co/6YegqIsipT)
- Sahih al-Bukhari (https://t.co/nIpRUc7RkA)
- Fiqh Made Easy (https://t.co/NiRfLQ7Iyk)
- The Explanation of the Beautiful and Perfect Names of Allah (https://t.co/59ftr0NJyh)
- Guidance for Fasting Muslims by Shaykh Muhammad Salih Ibn Uthaymeen (https://t.co/pVCzBSR2E1)
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters
The noble month of Ramadaan is upon us. In South Africa, the 1st Taraweeh Salaah will insha-Allah take place tomorrow night, the 9th of July, 2013. Ramadaan is known as a month where Muslims all over the world, exert themselves in the path of Allah more than any other months. One of the aims of a Muslim is seek Allah’s (SWT) forgiveness. I have attached a link to a publication by Sheikh Abdur-Razzaaq ibn Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbaad. This lecture details the virtues and benefits of seeking forgiveness providing examples from the noble Quraan.
I hope that this will prove a benefit to each and everyone that makes the effort to read this document, Ameen.
All Praise is due to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds, for being kind and generous to us in securing the land for the Mosque, and may the finest blessings of Allah be upon our master, Muhammad (SAW), upon his family and friends.
The Organisation is a Non Profitable Organisation, and is in the process of acquiring an NPO.No. and a PBO.No. AIDT. was pioneered as a community based and Trust, dedicated to fulfil the needs of the Muslim Communities, such as Mosques, Madaris, Libraries, a Community hall, Burial support, etc. The organisation will also promote religious, social, spiritual and educational needs and advancement of the community at large.