Salaah Timetable for Roodepoort, RSA
- Malaysia ex-PM begins final bid to quash corruption convictionCountry's top court to hear appeal over convictions for criminal breach of trust, abuse of power and money laundering.
- Japan’s economy rebounds from COVID, growing 2.2 percent in Q2Growth driven by rise in private consumption following the lifting of pandemic curbs in March.
- Putin says Russia and N Korea will expand bilateral relationsRussian president tells Kim closer ties will strengthen regional security, reports North Korean state media.
- Syrian soldiers killed in Israeli missile attacks: State mediaSyrian state media say latest Israeli attacks targeted sites near Damascus and the coastal Tartus province.
- Photos: Pakistan celebrates 75th Independence DayPakistan achieved independence and was declared a sovereign state following the end of British rule in 1947.
- Hundreds rally in Sudan to support military-backed initiativeThe army says it supports 'The Call of Sudan's People', a political initiative to pave the way for democratic elections.
- Has the Taliban kept its promises in Afghanistan?The armed group says the country is 'moving forward' one year after its return to power.
- Malaysia ex-PM begins final bid to quash corruption conviction
Monthly Archives: February 2020
Moulana Abdur Rahman Laily is an active speaker and community contributor who specializes in the pillar of Hajj. His first trip to Saudi Arabia was in 1998 and it was to be the first of many times that he would … Continue reading
Please click on poster above to download the book that is being used for this course.